If you are buying a TV in an appliance store, the maximum guarantee that you should expect is 1 year. Maybe 2 if you buy an extension. When purchasing a renewable power plant, you are buying a 20 year guarantee product. Thats why its critical to request references.
Before buying or entering into a contract with a solar company, I do advise to get at least three quotes from different companies. I have done 3 projects with Mardel Souza and recommend them widely.
Also you should ask if the company has engineers in staff, how many years they have been in business and a list of references to call.
I met them 8 years ago and they are still offering the same products and services.
They offer 20 year guarantee and represent companies from Texas and Arizona. Definitely recommend for residential, commercial or small industrial.
Feel free to contact me for any reference.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Store located behind starbucks
- Customer service
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I took my diamond ring back under life time warranty after a diamond was lost. They refused to honor the warranty and tried to sell me a replacement. ..."
- "Counter agent said Dollar only had full-size. Stepped away from counter to try and reserve online because agent said it would be less expensive that way. Online..."
- "I was doing business with bestway and hated it from week one. First off they gave me furniture off the floor and said it was brand new i was told..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."