This author post anonymously.
Out of respect for our customers, we want to inform you that this "customer" in reality is a Supplier who is trying to build a bad reputation for us.
As all of our customers know, we have been in the same spot for over 10 years, with the same phone line for the same amount of time.
Some of our engineers teach at the University of Texas, and the Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey.
We have won STEM prizes over our research and contributions to the industry.
All are welcome to visit ut at:
4255 Old Hwy 77
Main Corporate offices
We are sorry that you came across this false anonymous review.
Please contact us for more information.
As for the anonymous poster, your IP is logged. We will use it as we see fit.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
- Store located behind starbucks
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."